Benefits Of Canadian Permanent Residence
- Immigrate have right to live, work, and study anywhere within Canada
- When you are a foreigner and have a temporary resident, then take the necessary steps toward becoming a permanent resident while in Canada, or file your permanent residency application directly from your country.
- Get security under Canadian law and the Charter of Rights and Freedoms
- Foreigners get facility to leave and enter Canada’s borders using their Canadian permanent resident card, or permanent resident travel documents (PRTD).
- Furnish through an agreement between Canada and dozens of countries, it allows you to work or simply stay and travel.
- Experts permit you to work with a designated employer who has made you a job offer; the associated procedure is simpler than that of the temporary foreign worker permit.
- Acquire most social benefits that Canadian citizens receive, including health care coverage, Child care, Child education, pension scheme, financial assistance, etc.
- Short-term foreign worker permit: is a standard permit for working with a designated employer who has made you a job offer.
- For permanent residents, you have to apply for your permanent resident card. This gives access to almost all the same rights as Canadians, except the right to vote.
- After living in Canada for Three years, you can apply for your citizenship.
Benefits of Canadian PR card are:
- A 5-year multiple entries visa.
- For "family status" in which both applicants(spouse) can work full time.
- Teaching for children, health and social provisions is free for the entire family.
- Great chance to invite parent's post-settlement.
- Approach to the USA.
Have a question or comment?
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch right away!