CANADA PR (Permanent Residence)
The Canada permanent residency (PR) is someone who has been given permanent resident status by immigrating to Canada but is not a Canadian citizen. That means you can live anywhere in Canada, your family can live with you and you can work in almost any job. In other cases when you weren’t born in Canada, then your first permanent status will be that of a Permanent Resident. Temporarily, a person in Canada like a student or foreign worker is not a permanent resident. After you have lived in Canada for at least 3 years as a Permanent Resident, you are usually eligible to apply for Canadian Citizenship. Then, as a Canadian Citizen, you can obtain a Canadian passport and the entire world opens up to you. There are different ways through which Permanent Residence in Canada can be achieved, and your best option will depend entirely upon your situation.
Benefits Of Canadian PR Card Are:
- A 5-year multiple entries visa.
- For "family status" in which both applicants(spouse) can work full time.
- Teaching for children, health and social provisions is free for the entire family.
- Great chance to invite parent's post-settlement.(10 Years Super Visa for parents)
- Approach to the USA.
- High Quality of Life
FSWP (Federal Skilled Working program)
There are 6 general factors for FSWP that you would need to meet to be considered eligible, which includes language, education, work experience, age, employment, and adaptability. In this major 6 factors are part of a 100-point grid used to assess eligibility for the Federal Skilled Worker Program.
The current pass mark is 67 points to apply for Canada PR
A candidate need to score 67 points to apply for Canadian PR.
Eligibility Requirements - Federal Skilled Worker Class
Factor 1: Education - maximum of 25 points
Factor 2: Language ability for English - maximum of 28 points
Factor 3: Work experience - maximum of 15 points
1 year 9
2-3 years 11
4-5 years 13
6 years + 15
Factor 4: Age - maximum of 12 points
Factor 5: Arranged employment – Maximum of 10 points
Factor 6: Adaptability (maximum 10 points)
On behalf of your points, you will be Ranked in Express entry pool.
Top 10 Powerful Reasons To Migrate To Canada
- Laws based on Canada immigration are not as meticulous when compared to other countries, hence is much easier to qualify.
- When the whole world deals with the recession it has not cut down on its Immigration quota, so it is still the biggest immigration delivery support hub for all.
- It also provides the most supporting social security benefits program for immigrants and their families. Their academic and health facilities are among the best in the world and are highly subsidized.
- It provides a higher range of visa programs and immigration for the self-employed, employed and businessmen categories and for those not qualified under the Immigration programs
- Canada also offers non-migrant choice such as work permit and student programs and the majority of these programs offer permanent resident visa and Immigration.
- There are lots of professions in Canada that are also high as the country provides numerous countless job opportunities for qualified and skilled migrants.
- A Canadian passport holder also enjoys visa travel for almost all major countries across the world.
- It ‘s an important point why businessmen, high net worth individuals and investors apply for Canadian Immigration and best handled by experts.
- Its minimum wage will increase. It also has one of the topmost salary benefits for workers around the world with good working conditions.
- It also offers excellent trade and personal growth opportunities.
- Canada also has no limitations to a place of job service as it permits the residents to live and work anywhere in Canada.
- It gives the right to culture, language choice, religion and the freedom of communication.
- Canada also has a huge wealth of natural resources and minerals which is an economic blessing to the nation and also a direct foreign investment channel.
- It is likely the only place in the world where you can crash into someone, and they will apologize to you. They are the politest people ever existing on earth because they are happy folk.
Have a question or comment?
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch right away!